Hi Friends!!
This blog is nothing but just an attempt to pass my spare time. In straight words, I am trying to pass my boredom to the blog. Boriyat Is Guaranteed. So, go through this at your own RISK!!
HAPPY READING!! :)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bunch of Thoughts!!


-->
Trying to elaborate the thought process that every now and then starts in my mind.


Sometimes,
When you are totally alone.
Environment is calm,
But peace in your heart gets blown.
Responsible are a bunch of sweet thoughts.

Initially,
They pretend to be your friends.
But as you try to catch them,
They seem out of your hands.
These are a bunch of naughty thoughts.

You get upset,
You get disturbed.
But they enjoy you agony,
They feel privileged.
These are a bunch of cruel thoughts.

Suddenly a few like me,
Finally decide to put them in shackle of words.
Now it’s your time to laugh,
And they start crawling backwards.
These are a bunch of coward thoughts.

Sometimes, we succeed,
And grab an innocent one.
But only the victim comes to know,
That it was a lucky one.
This was the lucky one, from bunch of my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment