Hi Friends!!
This blog is nothing but just an attempt to pass my spare time. In straight words, I am trying to pass my boredom to the blog. Boriyat Is Guaranteed. So, go through this at your own RISK!!
HAPPY READING!! :)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A courageous CALL!!


Death is the only true thing in the LIFE. But only a few people have courage to accept that. This poem is composed by my grandfather who is nearly 72 years old. This shows the courageous feelings for yama. I salute you grandpa for having such courage.



O Yama!
How much cruel you are;
Come welcome to you.
Don’t be merciful towards me.
Having deadly dark color,
With open mouth,
Showing all your sharp teeth,
Wearing dark color clothes.
At the dark midnight,
When everyone sleeps,
Come-come with your deadly arms.
I will wait you with holy courage;
And I will fight with you,
That will be the last fight.
I am to wait for you,
Come soon, come soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment